Friday, March 12, 2010

Loved reading the Lion's Game

The Lion's Game The Lion's Game by Nelson DeMille

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book. I love how DeMille can write many different characters as if he really is in their shoes. You can feel the exhaustion of the agents, and he conviction of the jihadist, with every page.

I love when fiction can make you think - I really felt like I could understand *why* Asad Khalil hated America so much. I could feel his grief at the premature death of his loved ones. Don't get me wrong, I could never condone what this character does, but DeMille did give me Asad's perspective.

I understand this was a sequel to another book, Plum Island, but I haven't read that one and had no problem with this book.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment